APOLOGY

Alithis

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
of late , for what ever reason . i have succumbed to a spirit of argumentativeness ,which the lord has brought to my full attention ( and to those who understand such things -and there are many of you ) i renounced and cast if from me last night and now openly repent to cease from it .

in walking in it i have been , embarrassingly belligerent rude and add any such adjective you wish to add.. I HAVE BEEN utterly WRONG and i say so with shame .
i ask all here on CF to forgive me of my "behaviour" of late .

i have experience this error in the past and i found it had the same effect on me - i should know better then to fall into it again. but i did and its effect was just as unedifying as in the past and simply "wrong"

i wil go back to looking for that which i agree with in a post and building on that in order to edify and repent of "tearing down "

please forgive me .as i have walked in error and i am embarrassed by some of my posts of late .

i wil also take a break from posting .. not out of anything negative but because ,like anything in life it can distract me from spending time with the lord who is ALWAYS to come first .

God bless you all , the peace of god be with you and upon you in the wonderful name of JESUS our Lord .

Mike

Tigger

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Good job brother! We all have these tendencies but you were able to humble yourself to the point of confession.

Matthew 25:23GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

23 “His master replied, ‘Good job! You’re a good and faithful servant! You proved that you could be trusted with a small amount. I will put you in charge of a large amount. Come and share your master’s happiness.’

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Of course you are forgiven. It was very kind of you and honorable to apologize.

We hope you return soon back to the site!

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Amen... Overcoming.. you have triumphed

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation