[emoji849]

JasFrancis95

Religious Affiliation
Agnostic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
So my god sister lost her 2yr old daughter last Wednesday to a condition called HLH also known as Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis in which cells don't work properly to destroy infected or damaged cells as they should. I made a go fund me account on her behalf to try and raise funds for them to be able to bury her as they're family are really less fortunate and can't afford to bury the baby. I feel really sad, disappointed and like I'm failing because no one is really donating . I just find it how people will donate to the stupidest gofundme pages and will share everything else on facebook but they won't share something like this . I just realize how many people actually care if you die or a loved on die . No one does. & its so sad because if this was their situation they'd want help as well . Smh .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry for their loss, perhaps you could expand the contacts to increase the people who know? Perhaps have a fundraiser of some sort that people can attend or donate to?

TurtleHare

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
So my god sister lost her 2yr old daughter last Wednesday to a condition called HLH also known as Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis in which cells don't work properly to destroy infected or damaged cells as they should. I made a go fund me account on her behalf to try and raise funds for them to be able to bury her as they're family are really less fortunate and can't afford to bury the baby. I feel really sad, disappointed and like I'm failing because no one is really donating . I just find it so ****ed up how people will donate to the stupidest gofundme pages and will share everything else on facebook but they won't share something like this . I just realize how many people actually care if you die or a loved on die . No one does. & its so sad because if this was their situation they'd want help as well . Smh .

Well you do know that it is ignorant to give to complete strangers of whom you have absolutely no relationship with any monies over the internets because of scammers abound right so what do you expect? The best practice is to ask your local communities and churches to help or even sponsor events and such and then there is PR from newspapers to help assist but to just beg for money online isn't going to get you much, you know?

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
So my god sister lost her 2yr old daughter last Wednesday to a condition called HLH also known as Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis in which cells don't work properly to destroy infected or damaged cells as they should. I made a go fund me account on her behalf to try and raise funds for them to be able to bury her as they're family are really less fortunate and can't afford to bury the baby. I feel really sad, disappointed and like I'm failing because no one is really donating . I just find it so ****ed up how people will donate to the stupidest gofundme pages and will share everything else on facebook but they won't share something like this . I just realize how many people actually care if you die or a loved on die . No one does. & its so sad because if this was their situation they'd want help as well . Smh .

My condolences on the loss. I think that gofundme has gotten some bad press lately because it charges fees or something similar so that not all the money donated goes to the one in need. It is very kind of you to want to help out though.

onlyme

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Marital Status
Married
So my god sister lost her 2yr old daughter last Wednesday to a condition called HLH also known as Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis in which cells don't work properly to destroy infected or damaged cells as they should. I made a go fund me account on her behalf to try and raise funds for them to be able to bury her as they're family are really less fortunate and can't afford to bury the baby. I feel really sad, disappointed and like I'm failing because no one is really donating . I just find it how people will donate to the stupidest gofundme pages and will share everything else on facebook but they won't share something like this . I just realize how many people actually care if you die or a loved on die . No one does. & its so sad because if this was their situation they'd want help as well . Smh .

So sorry; John 14.1-27 is a comforting passage to the believer.

Top Bottom