Schumer's and Democrat's hypocrisy

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
My how Schumer and Democrats love to sing the tune of how Trump on Jan. 6. tried to overthrow the government of the U.S.

And what does Schumer do? He tries to influence Israel in over throwing the Netanyahu Israeli government. Schumer wants 'new elections' to take place in order to accomplish this.

Doesn't he realize Netanyahu is an elected official already? Of course he does. He just doesn't like him. Schumer is so used to getting his way in blocking Trump in every direction from either accomplishing anything in his presidency, or stopping him from running again, that he takes his liberal views across the ocean and attempts to overthrow the present Israeli government. What a hypocrite?

Schumer's lust and greed for power knows no bounds. He accuses Trump of a government takeover and then encourages the Israeli people to do the same.

It's people like him that I have always said, I doubt there will ever be a conservative president in the U.S. again. Schumer and Dems will do whatever it takes to stop it.

My opinion.

Lees

Top Bottom