blotted out

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yeshua, before He came in the flesh, created within the laws that Moses wrote out under God's instructions what is known as the “Law of Jealousy”

Numbers 5: 12 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man’s wife go aside, and commit a trespass against him, 13 And a man lie with her carnally, and it be hid from the eyes of her husband, and be kept close, and she be defiled, and there be no witness against her, neither she be taken with the manner; 14 And the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be defiled: or if the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be not defiled: 15 Then shall the man bring his wife unto the priest, and he shall bring her offering for her, the tenth part of an ephah of barley meal; he shall pour no oil upon it, nor put frankincense thereon; for it is an offering of jealousy, an offering of memorial, bringing iniquity to remembrance. 16 And the priest shall bring her near, and set her before God: 17 And the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel; and of the dust that is in the floor of the tabernacle the priest shall take, and put it into the water: 18 And the priest shall set the woman before God, and uncover the woman’s head, and put the offering of memorial in her hands, which is the jealousy offering: and the priest shall have in his hand the bitter water that causes the curse: 19 And the priest shall charge her by an oath, and say unto the woman, If no man have lain with you, and if you have not gone aside to uncleanness with another instead of your husband, be you free from this bitter water that causes the curse: 20 But if you have gone aside to another instead of your husband, and if you be defiled, and some man have lain with you beside your husband: 21 Then the priest shall charge the woman with an oath of cursing, and the priest shall say unto the woman, God make you a curse and an oath among your people, when God does make your thigh to rot, and your belly to swell; 22 And this water that causes the curse shall go into your bowels, to make your belly to swell, and your thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen.
There is a spiritual message in this for us today. But first let me finish with the verses that deal with this issue.
Numbers 5:23 And the priest shall write these curses in a book, and he shall blot them out with the bitter water:
I want to notice something. The priest wrote curses in a book of remembrance for the adulterous wife, and then he did what? BLOTTED THEM OUT WITH THE BITTER WATER!!! Now let's continue reading.
Numbers 5:24 And he shall cause the woman to drink the bitter water that causes the curse: and the water that causes the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter.
I want to stop here for a moment and remind you that during the time of the wilderness of sin journey, Israel also was made to drink bitter waters. And yes, there is a spiritual connection to all this. God caused them to drink bitter waters at “Marah” because their adulterous hearts were not satisfied with him as their husband. They were always lusting after other things and murmuring against him. No matter what miracle of provision he did for them they were never content.
Ex 15:23 And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they were bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah.
24 And the people murmured against Moses, saying, What shall we drink? 25 And he cried unto God; and God showed him a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet: there he made for them a statute, and there he proved them, 26 And said, If you will diligently hearken to the voice of God, your Creator and Redeemer, and will do that which is right in his sight, and will give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon you, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am God that heals you.
Yeshua, who is our God in the flesh, before He took on our flesh, promised that he would heal them of all of their diseases if they would obey all of his commandments and statutes. At the same time that He made this ordinance, he showed Moses a “tree”, isn't that interesting. Who was hung on the cross/tree? Yeshua always keeps building upon that which He already established. Here the bitterness of the curses were taken out of the water as a result of that tree. Amazing, isn't it, that it happens today when we look to the cross for salvation from the curses/wages of sins.

The priest in Numbers 5 was “blotting out the curses” for the adulterous wife using the bitter water. The bitter water was a reminder to them that their hearts were full of bitterness and sin. When the “tree” was cast into the waters they were made sweet. The tree is a picture of Messiah’s sacrifice when he “became a curse for us.” He was our High priest “blotting out the curses” and giving us not the punishment we so rightly deserve but one of blessings if we would only obey him. Yeshua remind us of these blessings and curses in Deuteronomy 28, the promising blessings for obedience and curses for disobedience to his commandments.
Act 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
Gentiles have been under a curse for breaking the Law of God, just like all sinners, and they were under “the curse of the law” (the law of jealousy).

You know from your own personal life experiences and your journey to salvation offered by Yeshua, our Jewish Messiah, that He has to be our High priest who caused the adulterous wife [all of us], to drink the bitter waters [ravages of sin], and then he made the water sweet, His living water, with his sacrifice on the tree. After she drank the bitter water (experienced the consequences for her sin), He then blotted out the “curses”.

The gospel of Yeshua is found throughout scripture. It is written into every one of His Laws, that only meditation, prayer, and embracing Him can provide.

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Now knowing the judgement of the Lord has an appointed time, called Yom Kippur. It is important to learn more about this appointed time and what to expect.

You are the temple of God. I want you to understand that when the Lord comes to His temple it will be fast, suddenly. For those that are prepared for it, this will be a time of great rejoicing, for those who are unprepared, it will be the judgement that they so feared. For God's people it is different.

2Ch 29:36 ..............all the people, that God had prepared the people: for the thing was done suddenly.

Think about it, if God suddenly came to your mind, and all the secret things are revealed in their true light, how would you feel, what you do and how would you respond to such an event. I know that people who are unprepared to meet the Holy One of Israel will be shocked that He even exists, let alone that He is all He said He was and calls for in His Word as enlightened by Yeshua during His walk on earth.

Pro 29:1 He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

Because of hardness of heart, there will be people will not listen to the message that would have prepared them as to what is about to come upon the world, leaving them unprepared for the reality of the event. Because after it is all over, if you are not filled with His, then you will be completely filled with evil.

Is 47:11 Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.

This is way it is so important to keep your eyes upon the Lord and His Word which He speaks through. He will declare everything before it comes to pass.

Is 48:3 I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.

Taking down that curtain in your mind, that most people use to mentally separate themselves from God, before He comes to your temple like He did to the Temple in the wilderness. God suddenly shows up in all His majestic Holiness, and my question to you is, are you prepared for Him to come in all His Holiness? Today it is your sins that separate you from God like a curtain. They are what keep you from seeing God.

Is 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
God will tear down that curtain suddenly in the day that He said He would.

Jer 4:20 Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
Mourning for the only son, Yeshua, God‘s people will be rejoicing when He comes to their temple, in the real way which is more awesome than there are words to describe the experience. It will be a totally different event for them.

Jer 6:26 O daughter of my people, gird thee with sackcloth, and wallow thyself in ashes: make thee mourning, as for an only son, most bitter lamentation: for the spoiler shall suddenly come upon us.

The Lord knows that only He is the one for His bride. He will come suddenly to her, which is our minds, the Temple of God, at the appointed time. It is important for believers to be ready at the appointed time for this experience with God. It is so necessary for us to prepare to live with God forever. Do you know the time of your visitation? It is Yom Kippur.

Jer 49:8 Flee ye, turn back, dwell deep, O inhabitants of Dedan; for I will bring the calamity of Esau upon him, the time that I will visit him.
We know who is the chosen man, who is appointed over her. God asks who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me?

Mal 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Top Bottom