Please pray

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I have an unusual request. I would like everyone here to pray that Hillary loses her voice. We can then watch to see it come to pass. Just for acknowledgement as to how many prayers does it take... I know the prayer of the righteous man availeth much.. and we all have determined that we are not... soooo the question is how many prayers does it take for Hillary's voice to go silent?

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father, I have an unusual request. Could you please take Hillary's voice away. I know this is a strange request, but it was something that came to me, and I am going to leave it in your hands. I have posted it on the forum, so that others may pray also. May your will be done int his matter. In His Holy name Amen

Highlander

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I hate Hillary Clinton almost as much as I hate the Chicago Cubs. And anyone who knows me personally would realize just how deep that loathing goes.

But somehow I find it kind of strange and unChristian to actually pray to God against the health of another human being. Not that I would not like to see something happen to her, but to ask God for such a request strikes me as going a bit too far.

While I do pray to God to keep this communist out of the oval office, that's about as far as I can go toward your request.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I pesonally dont like either one and I think the Republicans are handing it to Hillary. One is as bad as the other and I think whoever is elected will lead this nation to its ruin

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Hilary vs. the Donald.

What a disaster. How could this have happened? I passionately disagree with Hilary....... I fear and disrespect Donald...... I can't vote for either. I pity our nation with EITHER in the White House.

Highlander

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hillary has done plenty, both in and out of office, to shake any sane voter to their knees. But I don't believe Trump has done anything that shows he cannot make the country a winner again.

In fact, his track record of success suggests that he is exactly the person we need in the white house at this time in history.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Listen to him, he is scary and dangerous as far as I am concerned

Highlander

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I disagree with you, Bill. Trump is only scary and dangerous to those who are opposed to traditional American values, protecting our borders, etc. He does use pretty rough language sometime, but his anti-politically correct demeanor is exactly what America needs right now.

Romanos

God is good.
Executive Administrator
Community Team
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Rather have the blunt nature in the mess we are in right now.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I disagree with you, Bill. Trump is only scary and dangerous to those who are opposed to traditional American values, protecting our borders, etc. He does use pretty rough language sometime, but his anti-politically correct demeanor is exactly what America needs right now.

After thinking about it for a while although I have no preference I do think Trump will win over Hilary. He seems like the lesser of the two evils and I do believe that you are correct, Highlander, that maybe America needs this anti-politically correct man in office at the moment. With someone like him in office it would keep everyone guessing. Other countries won't know what to expect from him. He's a business shark. Maybe he'll save our nation.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
or sink it, I think both Trump and Hillary areboth dangerous and a disaster for this country

Highlander

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I sure hope he saves the nation. In some ways, he is like Ronald Reagan in that other nations either respect him or fear him, or both. They would know that the kids are gone and the adults have taken charge again. LOL

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I will allow you to believe these things but he is a loose cannon and as president I think it will only be a matter of time till we would be at war in a major way, as I said I think either one will bring this country down.

Highlander

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Well, I do not seek others' permission "to believe" anything, Bill. LOL

As for war, I would suggest that you consider the past 15 years in which we have been attacked repeatedly because of feckless leadership that was just the opposite of Trump. Trump will probably be a lot like Reagan because the uninformed were also afraid of him and what he might do. And it is very good when your enemies fear you because they cannot predict how you will react toward their actions. Also remember that Trump does not initiate conflicts -- he is a counterpuncher who merely responds to attacks.

Hence -- do not attack him (or America when he is president) and you have nothing to fear. But, if you attack him (or America when he is president), be prepared to absorb a devastating response.

And I would not want it any other way.

Romanos

God is good.
Executive Administrator
Community Team
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Hillary just seems to spout off things to have heads turn to listen and vote for her.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I agree, I dont like either

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
I have an unusual request. I would like everyone here to pray that Hillary loses her voice. We can then watch to see it come to pass. Just for acknowledgement as to how many prayers does it take... I know the prayer of the righteous man availeth much.. and we all have determined that we are not... soooo the question is how many prayers does it take for Hillary's voice to go silent?

lol

Tongue in cheek request I'm guessing?

Hillary is already mostly silent to me, no matter how much she talks. If I see something I think worth reading or watching and it contains her opinion - the article, video or whatever it is reduced to "ho hum" status to the degree she speaks. That's my approach to most career politicians who I see as low on integrity and big on sniffing the wind of perceived public opinion.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yeah and while we are at it lets get Trump to admit he loves himself and is a braggart and bully

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
. never mind

Top Bottom