Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I very recently had some wifi issues on my laptop and thought my adapter was going out but I think it was a Windows 10 update that messed up some settings.

To correct what happened I right clicked on the windows icon and chose Device Manager. Then clicked on the arrow next to Device Adapters then right clicked on my wifi adapter and chose Properties. Under Power Management I deselected the option that allowed my computer to turn off my wifi. So far since making that change I have had no other issues. It's only been an hour though but nothing has happened since and prior to that it was happening ever few minutes.

Romanos

God is good.
Executive Administrator
Community Team
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I have had this happen before and at first was worried something was going on my computer, but sorted it out. :)

MS140ukn

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
since the update, edge is acting kind of off centered.. sometimes it freezes on sites..last pass addon sometimes doesnt respond etc. i will also look into my wifi settings. youd think an update makes old things better..in some cases yes..but its not always 100% better.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I hope you get it sorted out! I use Firefox for most of my online browsing but I still keep Edge as my default because of the Microsoft 365 account I have.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I use edge for some security sensitive things and chrome for day to day browsing, and occasionally I use opera (which is now using the chrome engine). Edge is better for youtube viewing. I sometimes use edge on this site ;)

Top Bottom