Would this make you feel hamstrung?

visionary

Religious Affiliation
Messianic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Oct. 1, 2016, Massachusetts churches and Christian organizations and private schools will be in violation of state law if they use “names, pronouns, and gender-related terms” that conflict with a person’s “stated gender identity.”

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Here is the law:

https://malegislature.gov/Laws/SessionLaws/Acts/2016/Chapter134

It is nothing short of insanity.

Barring extremely few examples (hermaphrodites) a human is either male or female. The modern notion that a person can change this basic biology simply by thinking it away or relabeling themselves because of some perceived stereotype(s) related to that gender in societal roles is in itself a crime against nature. Now codified in law which will further confuse people into thinking it is normal.

I do not need to be a Christian to know this is wrong. I do not need to cite a single bible verse. It is against nature, and the natural order.

Romans 13 Christians - those of you who think God made the "governing authorities" or who is "sovereign over governments" - I'm laughing at you. With each passage of such laws it only serves to mock your blind submission to whatever human "authority" is placed over you.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Wrong and there will be more and more of this sort of thing

Top Bottom