Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Warning:
Probably the most disturbing interview I have ever heard. Some truth some lies... mostly lies. Probably anti-Semitic propaganda so please don't take this serious, snopes says its faked, at least about the human meat part.
This is an interview with a Jew (supposedly) talking and arguing with a Christian and claiming evils against Christianity on behalf of Judaism. Sounds a bit cartoonish and again I warn you that what he says may upset you.
The Mcdonalds claim starts at 39:00 and 46:00
https://youtu.be/18uQEymsCrY

Last edited:

kiwimac

Religious Affiliation
Utrecht
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Married
Rot and nonsense.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
I started from the 39 minute mark and stopped a little after 47 minutes or so.

Very sensationalist. I'd have to have more than the word of some stranger on the net calling himself a Jew to believe it, though.

If such a thing were true, however, I would be shocked but not all that much. The Corporate model of business is bound by law to put $$ ahead of everything else. When corporations are naughty they may lose share value but mostly that is the punishment they receive. The people making the actual decisions are often protected. When $$ is the bottom line and people in positions of power making evil decisions are protected, there is really no evil that isn't possible. This is true regardless of the stated faith of the decision makers.

Generally speaking, all flesh eaters have to exercise a level of trust as to what is in their burgers, sausages etc. This is an issue I've gladly left behind.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I started from the 39 minute mark and stopped a little after 47 minutes or so.

Very sensationalist. I'd have to have more than the word of some stranger on the net calling himself a Jew to believe it, though.

If such a thing were true, however, I would be shocked but not all that much. The Corporate model of business is bound by law to put $$ ahead of everything else. When corporations are naughty they may lose share value but mostly that is the punishment they receive. The people making the actual decisions are often protected. When $$ is the bottom line and people in positions of power making evil decisions are protected, there is really no evil that isn't possible. This is true regardless of the stated faith of the decision makers.

Generally speaking, all flesh eaters have to exercise a level of trust as to what is in their burgers, sausages etc. This is an issue I've gladly left behind.
The love of money is the root of all evil.
Notice the pictures in this video, the one on the right was found out to be a picture stolen of the web from some NY Times journalist, the other doesn't make sense if with a nazi flag in the background if they are Jewish or Christian, this is the only full length upload and no one knows what program it came from. Obviously the uploader has some explaining to do.
It's hard to believe that the ones at the very top are Christian in any way, if that were the case things would be ran a bit differently.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom