Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes

In 1992, while heading to perform in Nevada, preacher turned comedian Sam Kinison was struck by a drunk teenage driver, and died on the scene, succumbing to his injuries just minutes after the collision.

His wife, who was in the car with him, survived. His brother, who was also his manager, had been following him in a van, and witnessed Sam's last moments before death. The following is a brief account of the events:

His brother and the others begged him to lie down and he did with his best friend, Carl LaBove, who had been in the following van, holding his head in his hands.

At first it looked like Kinison had suffered no serious injuries, but within minutes he suddenly said to no one in particular, "I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die." LaBove later said, "it was as if he was having a conversation, talking to someone else, some unseen person."

Then there was a pause as if Kinison was listening to the other person speak. Then he asked "But why?" and after another pause LaBove heard him clearly say: "Okay, okay, okay.’

LaBove said, "The last ‘okay’ was so soft and at peace... Whatever voice was talking to him gave him the right answer and he just relaxed with it. He said it so sweet, like he was talking to someone he loved."

What do you suppose happened? Share your thoughts.

Messy

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I think he talked to Jesus or an angel or a deceased loved one and they said God has decided it's your time. Ian McCormack could choose. He saw Jesus and he could choose if he wanted to go to heaven or go back and he got saved just before he died, he was dead for 45 mins, and his mother would think he went to hell, so he went back for her.

Lucian Hodoboc

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
The video was removed for some reason and I can't edit the original post, so here is another video:

I think he talked to Jesus or an angel or a deceased loved one and they said God has decided it's your time.
Does that happen even to sinners?

Top Bottom