Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
We don't have a thread yet for Covid Vaccine Reactions so if you like, please share which vaccine you had and if you had reactions after shot 1 or 2.

I had my first shot today of Moderna and from the very start, probably 5 minutes in, I had neck tightness. I have a lot of allergies so I had the pink card to give to the paramedic to wait 30 minutes there at the clinic after receiving the shot. My jaw felt pressure at first and then it moved down toward my neck and then toward the bottom of the neck where my thyroidectomy scar is. I never had any airway issues and even with my mask on I could breathe comfortably. I think it's my lymph nodes that were fighting whatever was injected into my body.

The paramedic told me (when my 30 minutes was up) that I could talk fine so he knew I could breathe. He said if I felt like leaving I could since I had a driver and he recommended I take a Benadryl and have my husband monitor me for the next 4 hours.

I'm home now and had lunch and the Benadryl is working. The pressure/tightness moved to my ears but that's going away now.

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I have had both injections of Moderna. After the first one, I had a headache a few hours later for a few hours then a few days of my arm being painful at and around the injections site. Following the second one, I had fatigue the next day for about 2 days. Like you, I have many allergies and also had to wait the 30 minutes.

My husband also had the Moderna. The day after the first one he was exhausted and did not feel well at all. Even asked our Winter Texan pastor (who attends our church) to be on standby for Sunday. Husband did conduct Sunday worship. After his second one, he only had the sore arm.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I wanted to come back and relate my experience with the 2nd dose of the Moderna vaccine. The health department for my county closed the clinic where I went to the first time so I had to reschedule for my 2nd appointment and it was a drive-thru one in a huge parking lot. I took my antihistamines before heading off to the appointment.

Once there, I told them about my allergies and I was asked how many hours after I had the reaction and I said Immediate and his eyebrows shot up. I said But the Benadryl worked and I brought some! He told me they have it too and laughed. Of course they do! Plus epinephrine.

It didn't even feel like they gave me a lot of the shot since it happened faster than the first time. We drove to the waiting area and the paramedic asked about my allergies and then instructed us to pull close to his tent and lay on the horn if I started to feel bad and he would come running over to help. We waited the 30 minutes as instructed and I had the same reaction as last time with the neck tightness. Since I already experienced it it wasn't as frightening so I drank a lot of water and talked with my husband who drove me there.

When we left, it was probably 10 minutes later that I started to feel tingling in my lips and tongue. I told my husband that it felt really odd and then my tongue began to swelI and I had trouble speaking. I could still breathe so I didn't panic. He sped up because we were on the freeway and the nearest hospital was still 15 minutes away. I was a little confused that this was happening because it came on so suddenly.

But as soon as we reached the exit the tingling went away, my tongue was not as swollen and I could talk easily again. We decided to go one more exit and circle back if needed. But everything felt fine except for a slight headache that was starting to build up. I could also feel my lymph nodes swelling in other areas of my body but nothing else was life threatening after that.

It wasn't until 30 hours later that the next reaction happened and I felt little zapping in my arm that had received the shot. It was uncomfortable and soon after I had developed hives. The welts increased over time and later on was a huge rash in an oval that was approximately 3 inches across and 2 inches high. It burned and sometimes itched. The burning was the worst and the inflammation was not reduced by ibuprofen or more antihistamines. I tried putting an ice pack on it but the skin remained hot where the redness was meaning that this was not only at the surface but deeper in my arm. It's been 3 days since my shot and I still have "Covid arm" as it's called and they're labeling it a rare hypersensitivity. Out of those who get it, it's mostly women and they're between the ages of 30 and 40...I'm 54.

Last night I got hives on my left foot but it lasted about 15 minutes. Tonight it happened on my right foot and again only lasted about 15 minutes.

The dizziness started the same day I got the shot but it's not consistently there. Tonight it's the worst it's been and hopefully when I wake up it will be gone.

If there is the call to get a 3rd booster I will NOT be getting it. The tongue swelling could have been worse and allergies like that don't lessen but either stay the same or increase the next time the allergen is re-introduced into the body. I don't think it's worth it for me to risk my life again for a disease that has a 99% survival rate. I already know I'm allergic to the vaccine.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I wanted to come back and relate my experience with the 2nd dose of the Moderna vaccine. The health department for my county closed the clinic where I went to the first time so I had to reschedule for my 2nd appointment and it was a drive-thru one in a huge parking lot. I took my antihistamines before heading off to the appointment.

Once there, I told them about my allergies and I was asked how many hours after I had the reaction and I said Immediate and his eyebrows shot up. I said But the Benadryl worked and I brought some! He told me they have it too and laughed. Of course they do! Plus epinephrine.

It didn't even feel like they gave me a lot of the shot since it happened faster than the first time. We drove to the waiting area and the paramedic asked about my allergies and then instructed us to pull close to his tent and lay on the horn if I started to feel bad and he would come running over to help. We waited the 30 minutes as instructed and I had the same reaction as last time with the neck tightness. Since I already experienced it it wasn't as frightening so I drank a lot of water and talked with my husband who drove me there.

When we left, it was probably 10 minutes later that I started to feel tingling in my lips and tongue. I told my husband that it felt really odd and then my tongue began to swelI and I had trouble speaking. I could still breathe so I didn't panic. He sped up because we were on the freeway and the nearest hospital was still 15 minutes away. I was a little confused that this was happening because it came on so suddenly.

But as soon as we reached the exit the tingling went away, my tongue was not as swollen and I could talk easily again. We decided to go one more exit and circle back if needed. But everything felt fine except for a slight headache that was starting to build up. I could also feel my lymph nodes swelling in other areas of my body but nothing else was life threatening after that.

It wasn't until 30 hours later that the next reaction happened and I felt little zapping in my arm that had received the shot. It was uncomfortable and soon after I had developed hives. The welts increased over time and later on was a huge rash in an oval that was approximately 3 inches across and 2 inches high. It burned and sometimes itched. The burning was the worst and the inflammation was not reduced by ibuprofen or more antihistamines. I tried putting an ice pack on it but the skin remained hot where the redness was meaning that this was not only at the surface but deeper in my arm. It's been 3 days since my shot and I still have "Covid arm" as it's called and they're labeling it a rare hypersensitivity. Out of those who get it, it's mostly women and they're between the ages of 30 and 40...I'm 54.

Last night I got hives on my left foot but it lasted about 15 minutes. Tonight it happened on my right foot and again only lasted about 15 minutes.

The dizziness started the same day I got the shot but it's not consistently there. Tonight it's the worst it's been and hopefully when I wake up it will be gone.

If there is the call to get a 3rd booster I will NOT be getting it. The tongue swelling could have been worse and allergies like that don't lessen but either stay the same or increase the next time the allergen is re-introduced into the body. I don't think it's worth it for me to risk my life again for a disease that has a 99% survival rate. I already know I'm allergic to the vaccine.
That's awful!

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
(snip)

I am sorry you had some troubles but I am glad to hear you won't be getting a 3rd dose. I've tried to warn people about this and the covid scam going back to early 2020, unfortunately because of TV and other corporate programming it's passed off as the ravings of a mad person. With the reactions and deaths happening via the vaccine (I suspect there will be some delayed ones (ie: maybe a year or more from now) as well as immediate), hopefully more people will understand the danger, and maybe some of them will even turn off the television.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
@Lämmchen I tagged you because I remember reading here (on a different thread) you were searching through facebook for covid antibody stuff.

This isn't about anti-bodies per se, but I thought this might interest you:

Reports from mRNA “Vaccine” Takers on Killing of “God Gene,” Separation from God

If you go to the second hyperlink titled "Covid19 Vaccine Victims & Families" you will see that Facebook has deleted the group (it was a private group too, so only members could view it). I myself was part of two very large resistance groups on FB in 2020, both of which got deleted.

My point here is, FB is a heavily censored platform. Don't expect to find a lot of unbiased information that doesn't favor the official narrative.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
@Lämmchen I tagged you because I remember reading here (on a different thread) you were searching through facebook for covid antibody stuff.

This isn't about anti-bodies per se, but I thought this might interest you:

Reports from mRNA “Vaccine” Takers on Killing of “God Gene,” Separation from God

If you go to the second hyperlink titled "Covid19 Vaccine Victims & Families" you will see that Facebook has deleted the group (it was a private group too, so only members could view it). I myself was part of two very large resistance groups on FB in 2020, both of which got deleted.

My point here is, FB is a heavily censored platform. Don't expect to find a lot of unbiased information that doesn't favor the official narrative.

Thanks for tagging me.

Well, if there is a God gene and they think the mRNA vaccine can kill it then it didn't happen to me. :) My faith is still as strong as ever.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes

The way anything other than the official narrative (whatever that means today) is censored makes social media look more and more like something lifted straight out of George Orwell's 1984.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
The way anything other than the official narrative (whatever that means today) is censored makes social media look more and more like something lifted straight out of George Orwell's 1984.

Well, it's not *exactly* like this. I still belong to some small groups there that certainly do not follow the official narrative. But the social engineers know that most people are sheep (taking comfort in numbers of the like-minded), rather than risk social (even partial) isolation. So many times they leave the smaller groups be, knowing many will see the smaller numbers and dismiss it outright. For example, the 2 groups I mentioned that were deleted started small, then when they reached 10's of thousands then 100's of thousands FB deleted those groups. They know "Joe normie", ever the social coward, is much more likely to join when numbers are stronger.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Pfizer

No reactions to the first shot, a bit tired for a few hours after the second.

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Well, it's not *exactly* like this. I still belong to some small groups there that certainly do not follow the official narrative. But the social engineers know that most people are sheep (taking comfort in numbers of the like-minded), rather than risk social (even partial) isolation. So many times they leave the smaller groups be, knowing many will see the smaller numbers and dismiss it outright. For example, the 2 groups I mentioned that were deleted started small, then when they reached 10's of thousands then 100's of thousands FB deleted those groups. They know "Joe normie", ever the social coward, is much more likely to join when numbers are stronger.

Kind of like the way Winston Smith and a few others didn't always follow the official narrative?

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I've decided to take a page out of the progressive playbook and identify as vaccinated. So far no side-effects whatsoever.

Lucian Hodoboc

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I've decided to take a page out of the progressive playbook and identify as vaccinated. So far no side-effects whatsoever.
Which brand?

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I was slightly dizzy for about 9 days after my first moderna vacccine shot and did not have any symptoms besides a sore arm on my 2nd shot. I had mine in February and March of this year

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I was slightly dizzy for about 9 days after my first moderna vacccine shot and did not have any symptoms besides a sore arm on my 2nd shot. I had mine in February and March of this year

It sounds like you tolerated it very well!

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Many of us unjabbed are of the opinion that the jabbed, those who survived it without complication or death (as many already have died or gotten disease from) will likely experience unpleasant results (up to and including death) within the next several years. That could mean simple sterilization for the young. It could mean complications and death.

Even though vaccines can have delayed effects not occurring until long after the jab, the connection will never be made in mass media. Instead, increased disease and death will be used for political purposes and further isolation of dissidents up to and including concentration camps. I can think of no other reason the so called "quarantine camps" are going up all over the place well before anyone sees bodies mount up (and I don't mean on their television screens).

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
A guy at work is at home with a terrible case of Covid 19, fully vaccinated, in his 20s.

It all seems to be a hit and miss regardless of precautions as everyone reacts differently and I don't trust the numbers they put it out, whether the cases dwindle or grow, just reminds me of the Bush Jr era of color coded terrorosts alerts.. I don't discourage ones choice to get the vaccine, nor should anyone discourage my choice to refuse it.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
A guy at work is at home with a terrible case of Covid 19, fully vaccinated, in his 20s.

Since "covid-19" basically replaced the yearly flu in just about every way (except massive air time and political maneuvering) it seems also now to be as effective against the yearly flu as the annual flu vaccine (0). Difference between the faithful taking their annual flu jab and this is that more people are dying and having side effects from this "vaccine" than any other before it. And that's short term. We haven't seen long term yet.
It all seems to be a hit and miss regardless of precautions as everyone reacts differently and I don't trust the numbers they put it out, whether the cases dwindle or grow, just reminds me of the Bush Jr era of color coded terrorosts alerts.. I don't discourage ones choice to get the vaccine, nor should anyone discourage my choice to refuse it.

I totally agree, but politicians don't typically operate on basic morality, especially not when the IMF/WorldBank is a partner to this garbage, according to their own documents, and is the most likely reason politicians and government "health officials" are on board ($$).

As for surge in deaths, here's a UK Funeral Director's take on it:

Funeral Director John O´Looney: The Delta Strain is the "vaccine"

Sharon

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
It's been a few months since I've had my vaccines (both shots) I got the pfizer vaccine. I didn't experience any symptoms other than a sore arm after the first shot. I had a massive headache when I got the second shot which I had to sleep off. I felt fine the next day.

Top Bottom