Names in purple

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
It may just be me, but the members names in purple are just about impossible for me to read. The purple against the dark green back drop does something to my eyes.

I'm not compaining, just making an observation and wondering if anyone else has the same problem.

I know also that blue letters written on a red back ground drives me crazy. I know that because years ago at a Bible study in Church, someone had a poster on the wall with red background and blue words. I had to make a point of sitting with my back to it.

Lees

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
It may just be me, but the members names in purple are just about impossible for me to read. The purple against the dark green back drop does something to my eyes.

I'm not compaining, just making an observation and wondering if anyone else has the same problem.

I know also that blue letters written on a red back ground drives me crazy. I know that because years ago at a Bible study in Church, someone had a poster on the wall with red background and blue words. I had to make a point of sitting with my back to it.

Lees

What theme are you using to browse the site? Could you give a screenshot since I don't see any themes that have a dark green background.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
What theme are you using to browse the site? Could you give a screenshot since I don't see any themes that have a dark green background.

I have no idea. I just come to the site.

It's not that big of a deal. Thanks.

Lees

Ammi

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I switched from the dark to the light background. I find it much easier on the eyes, though that may just be my preference.

Top Bottom