Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Jordan Peterson does an incredible job explaining the meaning and value of the story of the Exodus, the wilderness and the raising of the serpant staff in connection to Jesus's Crucifixion and Ressurection.

About Jordan Peterson, many people believe that he is agnostic but in fact he is a Christian as he has stated in other interviews, he does hours upon hours of lectures based entirely on scripture. Most importantly, Joe Rogan has millions of listeners and this is the first time I have seen his comment section wanting to know more about the Bible, typically his viewers (or the ones that comment) are atheists and in fact Peterson has converted many atheists over to Christianity.
There are even priests and pastors who use his teachings in their own videos. Peterson was also once an atheist and suffered depression, he broke down in tears in one interview that I know of when discussing the power of the idea and ultimate truth of God as man living among men, you can tell by his choking up and tears that he had finally accepted this as truth.

Disclaimer: Joe Rogan, the interviewer, says a certain cuss word 2 times during this video which is only 8 minutes long.

Last edited:

Fritz Kobus

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Fascinating! Thanks for sharing that. I thought Jordan would have been an evolutionist, not sure where I got that from.

Top Bottom