U.S. Alone with Israel again

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
The U.N. voted on a Resolution for an immediate cease fire in the Israel/Hamas war. The U.S. is the only one voting against it. The U.S. is still standing alone with Israel.

But international pressure is building against the U.S. Many claim the U.S. is guilty of war crimes and genocide, and atrocities, because she supports and arms Israel. And the Muslim organization, CAIR, condemns the U.S. for it's no vote.

How long will the U.S. be willing to stand alone? It's hard to say. Hopefully, for a long time. But many in the international community see cracks in her armor. And they will always try and drive a wedge between the U.S. and Israel.

And this attempt to separate the U.S. from Israel, is a spiritual war of colossal proportions. Satan wants it so badly.

Lees

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The U.N. voted on a Resolution for an immediate cease fire in the Israel/Hamas war. The U.S. is the only one voting against it. The U.S. is still standing alone with Israel.

But international pressure is building against the U.S. Many claim the U.S. is guilty of war crimes and genocide, and atrocities, because she supports and arms Israel. And the Muslim organization, CAIR, condemns the U.S. for it's no vote.

How long will the U.S. be willing to stand alone?

It all depends on whether Biden's handlers think siding with Israel or with the terrorists will be of greater benefit to him in the coming presidential election.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Ahh....the slowly transforming of the U.S. into a 'goat' nation.

The line is drawn in the sand. Israel says, no two state solution. U.S. says, only a two state solution.

Slowly the U.S. is becoming 'anti-semitic'. But of course, it's all for the greater good. All for 'peace' And who can argue against 'world peace'? I mean every beauty in pageants must say they want 'world peace'. It sounds so good and caring. And everyone loves to hear it.

Well, for One, God can argue. (Dan. 8:25) "And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many:...."

How about that...all you peace lovers? "By peace he shall destroy many".

Peace lovers against God, are not 'peace lovers'. Peace is simply a 'buzz word' to further their destruction of the things of God and God's people.

Lees

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
The USA posturing about 2 states and the so called "stand-off" with Israel screams PR stunt to me. Most of this world is very against this war and some, militarily or otherwise are taking some action against "Israel".

I don't see how it could be anything but a PR stunt to lessen ire against Israel and the USA which backs it, seeing as the great bulk of military funding and other aid to Israel is from the US.

Let's not forget there is the natural resources off the coast of Gaza that are being eyed as well.

Insofar as your rant using Daniel 25 - that equates the goat with the USA, it doesn't make much sense as the rough goat is identified with King of Greece (Daniel 8:21). How is the USA the King of Greece Lees? Explain it to us, lol.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
The USA posturing about 2 states and the so called "stand-off" with Israel screams PR stunt to me. Most of this world is very against this war and some, militarily or otherwise are taking some action against "Israel".

I don't see how it could be anything but a PR stunt to lessen ire against Israel and the USA which backs it, seeing as the great bulk of military funding and other aid to Israel is from the US.

Let's not forget there is the natural resources off the coast of Gaza that are being eyed as well.

Insofar as your rant using Daniel 25 - that equates the goat with the USA, it doesn't make much sense as the rough goat is identified with King of Greece (Daniel 8:21). How is the USA the King of Greece Lees? Explain it to us, lol.

Where did I say the U.S. was the King of Greece identified in (Dan. 8:21)? Only your comprehension is a lol.

I said the U.S. was being transformed into a goat nation.

My reference to (Dan. 8:25) was to show how 'peace' is used as a method to destroy. "...by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

But, tell me, who is 'he' referred to in (Dan. 8:23-27)?

Lees

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Where did I say the U.S. was the King of Greece identified in (Dan. 8:21)? Only your comprehension is a lol.

I said the U.S. was being transformed into a goat nation.

My reference to (Dan. 8:25) was to show how 'peace' is used as a method to destroy. "...by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

But, tell me, who is 'he' referred to in (Dan. 8:23-27)?

Lees

Right, so you were just pulling the text out of it's context to substitute America for the King of Greece as some sort of moral lesson by saying it's the "goat" referred to, then used another verse to imply that God uses peace to destroy, or at least let's an evil entity allow it -

all because....

You don't like "blessed are the Peacemakers". You like war and bloodshed and genocide, especially of arabs. Is that verse by Christ redacted in your bible?

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Right, so you were just pulling the text out of it's context to substitute America for the King of Greece as some sort of moral lesson by saying it's the "goat" referred to, then used another verse to imply that God uses peace to destroy, or at least let's an evil entity allow it -

all because....

You don't like "blessed are the Peacemakers". You like war and bloodshed and genocide, especially of arabs. Is that verse by Christ redacted in your bible?

I didn't pull anything out of context. I didn't substitute America for the King of Greece. Again, your reading comprehension is deplorable. Any nation that is against Israel is a goat nation. (Matt. 25:31-33) And America is being transformed into a goat nation, as I said.

The (Dan. 8:25) reference pertained to the world's always seeking world peace. Because God said 'by peace' many are destroyed. That is not an implication. It is Scripture. Go back and reread. It speaks to a future day when Israel will succumb to the worlds cry for peace. And the anti-christ will destroy many through that peace.

I don't like the world's pseudo peace makers. Gaza wants 'peace'. Iran wants peace. All the enemies of Israel want peace. Only because the Palestinians are getting the hell blown out of them, Islam and Arabs etc. etc. The verse you reference is in my Bible. (Matt. 5:9)

Don't start a war and then whine for peace when war comes.

Lees

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
I didn't pull anything out of context. I didn't substitute America for the King of Greece. Again, your reading comprehension is deplorable. Any nation that is against Israel is a goat nation. (Matt. 25:31-33) And America is being transformed into a goat nation, as I said.

My reading comprehension is fine, and when making your point you certainly did substitute America for the King of Greece if only now, as you say, to call it a "goat nation".

The use of Matt 25:31-33 is amusing...because you read "nations" but the actual word is "ethnos" - meaning people or peoples. In our language (given how "nations" in our dialect is usually referring to plots of lands separated by borders), it would be more correct to say that "And before Him shall be gathered all peoples".

But I know that doesn't suit, because it doesn't help your special love affair with the pseudo-religious secular state of "Israel". Where the gay pride marches runs fierce just like any other corrupt nation-state.
The (Dan. 8:25) reference pertained to the world's always seeking world peace. Because God said 'by peace' many are destroyed. That is not an implication. It is Scripture. Go back and reread. It speaks to a future day when Israel will succumb to the worlds cry for peace. And the anti-christ will destroy many through that peace.

How twisted. So in order to avoid the anti-Christ, Israel must constantly be at war, or influencing client states like your USA to do it's bidding for it.
I don't like the world's pseudo peace makers. Gaza wants 'peace'. Iran wants peace. All the enemies of Israel want peace. Only because the Palestinians are getting the hell blown out of them, Islam and Arabs etc. etc. The verse you reference is in my Bible. (Matt. 5:9)

Don't start a war and then whine for peace when war comes.

Lees

Cheer-leading for war I leave to you. It sounds like you were once in the military and are probably too old now for it. If you aren't married and have kids, please do so soon. Israel needs their blood.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
My reading comprehension is fine, and when making your point you certainly did substitute America for the King of Greece if only now, as you say, to call it a "goat nation".

The use of Matt 25:31-33 is amusing...because you read "nations" but the actual word is "ethnos" - meaning people or peoples. In our language (given how "nations" in our dialect is usually referring to plots of lands separated by borders), it would be more correct to say that "And before Him shall be gathered all peoples".

But I know that doesn't suit, because it doesn't help your special love affair with the pseudo-religious secular state of "Israel". Where the gay pride marches runs fierce just like any other corrupt nation-state.

How twisted. So in order to avoid the anti-Christ, Israel must constantly be at war, or influencing client states like your USA to do it's bidding for it.

Cheer-leading for war I leave to you. It sounds like you were once in the military and are probably too old now for it. If you aren't married and have kids, please do so soon. Israel needs their blood.

No, it's not. Pay attention. My statement that America is being transformed into a goat nation is based upon (Matt. 25:31-33). My use of (Dan. 8:25) was to show how 'peace' is used as a weapon of destruction. That the 'rough goat' in (Dan. 8:21) is Greece, means nothing other than Greece was a goat nation.

NATION: ETHNOS, originally a multitude, denotes (a) a nation or people, e.g. Matt. 24:7; Acts 10:35; the Jewish people, e.g. Luke 7:5 23:2; John 11:48, 50-52; Acts 10:22; 24:2, 10, 17; in Matt. 21:43, the reference is to Israel in its restored condition; (b) in the plural, the nations as distinct from Israel. See Gentiles. (Vine's Expository Dictionary Of New Testament Words, W.E. Vine, M.A., Riverside Book And Bible House Iowa Falls, Iowa 50126, p. 784)

Your statement doesn't suit me because you are mistaken. Yes, I love the nation (ethnos) of Israel. It is the nation of God on earth. Created, and used, and judged, and kept by God. And I despise and hate those who hate Israel.

No. There is no avoiding the anti-christ. But the warning is clear in (Dan. 8:25), through the establishment of 'peace' many are destroyed. A warning that Israel will one day not heed. To their peril.

As I said, don't start a war and then whine for peace when war comes. In other words, if you want to start a war, ok. Just keep your mouth shut when it is not going your way, and deal with it. It's a war.

Lees

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Just my opinion but I think Israel has lost a lot of support because it has chosen to bomb indiscriminately areas where there is large groups of civilians. From what I understand, Gaza is one of the more populated areas in the region and Israel has not been using guided or smart bombs, but bombs that are not guided.
One of the challenges is that Hamas has apparently hid itself in the population and sometimes under buildings such as hospitals that would be difficult if not impossible to get to by bombs dropped from airplanes.
This may be being done in part because Israel intelligence completely failed to prevent the attack in October.

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
The Palestinians hated Israel long before Oct. 7th. The 'good' Palestinians put Hamas in power. They are as much the enemy as any soldier of Hamas and will always support and reinforce Hamas.

Israel's enemies view every Jew as an enemy and wish to kill them all. There will always be an Oct 7th on the horizon for Israel because the hatred of the Arabs/Islam against Israel will never subside. And the world will always be willing to condemn Israel because behind the world order is Satan.

I personally believe that this is leading up to the end of the 'Times of the Gentiles', as it will end. (Luke 21:24) And this goes right along with the Church decreasing in numbers, as the 'fullness of the Gentiles' comes closer. (Rom 11:25)

Lees

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Just my opinion but I think Israel has lost a lot of support because it has chosen to bomb indiscriminately areas where there is large groups of civilians.
Since when has it been considered a war crime to unintentionally endanger the lives of civilians when using the bombs, rockets, and etc. of modern warfare? That aside, I'd really like to know how the Israelis are expected to defeat Hamas (which attacked Israel) as Hamas continues to wage war while using civilians, both Israeli and Palestinian, as shields?

Anyone??

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
In the opening post I brought the question of 'how long will the U.S. stand alone with Israel'. And that we were already seeing cracks in that foundation.

Well, Biden has moved to 'sanction' certain Jewish settlers who he believes is causing trouble with the Palestinians. Why? Because Biden wants a 'two state solution'. An American president has now taken a stand against Israel. You only sanction your enemies. And he has taken a stand for the Palestinians.

He did this just before going to Minnesota which in places has very large Islamic population. Makes him look good for the votes. But has made it easier now for America to slowly bow to world pressure and quit supporting Israel.

Brings to mind Biden's freezing of exports of certain natural gas which hurts the Texas economy last Friday. Though he didn't say it, no doubt it is nothing but a form of sanctioning due to his fallout with Abbott. Which shows Biden considers Texas an enemy.

Again, America is becoming a 'goat nation'.

Lees

Top Bottom