Conceptual Bible Study - The Stone Rejected

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
The Stone Rejected by The Builders is a theme that runs through the Bible, and is mentioned in the New Testament a lot. (Psalms 118:22)(Luke 20:9-19)(Acts 4:11)(1 Peter 2)

What does it mean?

A builder may have been a laborer. A builder may have been an architect. A builder may have been a teacher of religious law, "Building" a perspective. A teacher of religious law may have shaped how people perceive the world, how men perceive themselves, and how men perceive God. Jesus is the stone rejected by The Builders.

A stone may have been a hard man.

There are layers to understanding like a Divine Comedy.

I suppose I have a lot of awareness of this topic. There are some hard truths towards understanding the reality of the concept "The Stone Rejected." We will keep this simple for now.

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I can show you where the concept "The Stone Rejected" has been used in the media more recently. Sometimes it may have been a prophetic person. Sometimes the usage of the concept may have been tied to occultism and freemasonry. All the usage of the concept may have been leading towards something prophetic. God will not be mocked.

Song: Pyro

Last edited:

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
The Question: How do I know certain things are prophetic?

I have the Spirit of God. Given a man is aware of the spiritual, and aware of the reality of God, there may be "Spiritual Discernment." There is another concept in the Bible called The Power of the Tongue.

My Christian brothers, not many of you should become teachers. If we do wrong, it will be held against us more than other people who are not teachers. 2 We all make many mistakes. If anyone does not make a mistake with his tongue by saying the wrong things, he is a perfect man. It shows he is able to make his body do what he wants it to do. 3 We make a horse go wherever we want it to go by a small bit in its mouth. We turn its whole body by this. 4 Sailing ships are driven by strong winds. But a small rudder turns a large ship whatever way the man at the wheel wants the ship to go.

5 The tongue is also a small part of the body, but it can speak big things. See how a very small fire can set many trees on fire. 6 The tongue is a fire. It is full of wrong. It poisons the whole body. The tongue sets our whole lives on fire with a fire that comes from hell. 7 Men can make all kinds of animals and birds and fish and snakes do what they want them to do. 8 But no man can make his tongue say what he wants it to say. It is sinful and does not rest. It is full of poison that kills. 9 With our tongue we give thanks to our Father in heaven. And with our tongue we speak bad words against men who are made like God. 10 Giving thanks and speaking bad words come from the same mouth. My Christian brothers, this is not right! 11 Does a well of water give good water and bad water from the same place? 12 Can a fig tree give olives or can a grape-vine give figs? A well does not give both good water and bad water. (James 3:1-12)

Faith is a journey. Faith is having a relationship with God, and getting to know God. Sanctification, to be made Holy and separate, is part of that journey. Developing and understanding the Power of the Tongue, that is a destination a man arrives at before pressing forward. Given a man hasn't been there yet, it may be, that he had some stumbling blocks, or barriers, keeping him from growing more in faith.

I received a prophetic calling from God in 2014. I have been working for God full time in said calling since. What do you do for a living?

Manonfire63

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
The Question: What is spiritual discernment?

God has a character. Character is important towards discernment. Is someone talking from their own mind, from something other than God, or from God's Holy Spirit? What spirit is someone of?

Which Jesus is someone following?

- Post Modern Mush god Jesus?
- New Testament Only Jesus?
- Gnostic Jesus?
- Mormon Jesus?
- New Age Jesus where Jesus is basically a philosopher.
- Various 1st or 2nd century heresies dressed up as something modern or post-modern?

Which Jesus is someone following. I serve The Lord Jesus Christ, born of a virgin, died and resurrected. We read the New Testament from an Old Testament understanding. Personally, developing the Power of the Tongue, I worked to align myself with The Prophets of the Bible, and say nothing false. Given someone is getting their ministry most correct, they may be flush like in wood working. Everything is level with the Prophets and scripture.

Given we understand the character of God, we may be able to see things "Not God." A Trickster demon would be a theme that has run through various mythologies. A Trickster Demon may be "The Form of Something." Given a man dresses up in a toga, or dresses up in a three piece suit, or is wearing bell bottoms and a tie dyed shirt, it may be the same man; however, based on what he was wearing, people may have perceived him differently. A Trickster Demon may have been working to trick people into sin, and leading them away from God.

Short Video Clip: Trickster.

To understand spiritual things well, someone needs to be grounded and centered on God, and God's character. There have been other entities.

Top Bottom