Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I had a dream last night, I woke around 03:00. It was about climbing a hill and I remember I didn't like the dream but I can't remember much else about it now.

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Things are so bad right now - I do not have words...there are no words to describe how bad things are. Every employee there is disgruntled, at the least - and some of us are livid - insane with rage.

I spent some time this morning crying. It was good, I have a little relief now.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
If anyone can spare a moment, I need prayer. I need it for myself and I need it for a coworker. I can't go into details. Please. Thank you.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
I'm working on a video for some music I have finished. At least, I started working on it. But now I'm stuck. I have an idea of what I want to communicate with the video but I'm not sure it will be understood and perhaps outright rejected. There is a lot of things I've been pondering lately and some of them translate into ideas but I am still not sure how or if I should incorporate certain ones. I listen to the music every day and know the basic idea to be conveyed but for some reason am finding it difficult deciding what should be included and how.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
On my mind...

Thinking about that supposed "eastward atmospheric spin/rotation" that was always a vague excuse in my mind that seemed to explain stuff.

It doesn't, because it doesn't exist. Clouds couldn't move against it. The speed of the spin should increase with height as the circumference increases if the supposed atmospheric spin is happening by gravity. And not one observation shows this - fireworks, weather balloons and all other flying objects should be pushed faster and faster to the East as they rise...

But they don't.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
More pondering of the Heliocentric model:

The Seasons - The Reason - Warmth and Cold - and the Implications...

In the Heliocentric Model, like the Flat Earth Model - relative warmth and cold, and our seasons are accounted for by distance to the sun (the biggest difference being size on FE model is smaller). From a side view - when a planet is on the left side of the sun, tilted backward at a 23.4 angle - the southern hemisphere is closest and gets the most illumination. Conversly, when on the right side of the sun the northern or top of the sphere is closer to the sun and gets the most illumination.

To my knowledge, half the Antarctic continent doesn't freeze and then melt each year, even though it obviously gets more sun during the Southern hemisphere's summer.

This all being said - if this tiny difference in proximity of the earth to the sun by reason of it's tilt accounts for the extreme coldness of Antarctica (and by extension the differing of seasons between northern and southern hemispheres)...

- It would stand to reason that every planet in the so called Solar System that is on an outer orbit than earth should have temperatures so cold as to be unfathomable. By contrast - every planet on an inner orbit to the sun should be so hot as to be unfathomable.

Does any Heliocentrist consider these things when NASA says they've sent rovers to Mars - or that there might be life there? Or that we can GO there for a visit some day? When you read about Mars at a NASA site or at Wikipedia who quotes NASA?

The Heliocentric model itself, even if it were truth - proves that travel to Mars is not possible, life is not possible there and a visit or habitation by us is not possible.

But we saw it on the News - and in Science magazines, and we saw pictures, and brain washing entertainment says different so of course anyone who doubts it is a "conspiracy theorist". Apparently anyone who uses their brain to question any kind of man made authority is a conspiracy theorist. Crazy because they don't just mentally lick the boots of their science gods.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Thinking about pasta and Bolognese sauce :)

~Jo~

The Cakeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
No
Wondering what to make for dinner tomorrow ....

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
I am pondering that the three Abrahamic religions all use a 12 month calendar.

Yet there are 13 lunations every year.

An exact year divided into 13 lunations gives 28 days + a little expressed as just under 1/10th of a day. (7 day weeks X 4 for 1 month)

Added together they give 364 days.

One day less than they should be, right?

I am also pondering this:

Joshua 10:12-13

It seems as if this is where we could have lost a day.

The 13 month Calendar with one added "day out of time" seems to be a perpetual calendar.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
I am pondering that the three Abrahamic religions all use a 12 month calendar.

Yet there are 13 lunations every year.

An exact year divided into 13 lunations gives 28 days + a little expressed as just under 1/10th of a day. (7 day weeks X 4 for 1 month)

Added together they give 364 days.

One day less than they should be, right?

I am also pondering this:

Joshua 10:12-13

It seems as if this is where we could have lost a day.

The 13 month Calendar with one added "day out of time" seems to be a perpetual calendar.

Actually, the info I am reading is slightly mistaken.

If the exact length of a year is 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes and 46 seconds - And this, expressed as a decimal is 365.242199

then

each month is 28.09555376923077

then 13 of these is exactly = 365.242199

Practically speaking - there would be 364 days in a year, then 1 additional day to account for the accumulated fractions of a year over it's course.

If the expressed year is exactly this length, then it fits exactly into a 13 month period.

What up, Christians, Jews, Muslims???!!!

Is this wrong?

The interesting thing about all this if it is correct is that 13 represents two things:

The church (12) + 1
God

12 disciples around the last supper table. Before Judas Iscariot had the devil enter him, and left - there are 13 persons in the room, if you include Yeshua.
All through His ministry before he is betrayed you could count 13 heads if Yeshua is with his disciples. 13. Not 12.

So what does 12 by itself represent? Just a church without God?

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
Actually, the info I am reading is slightly mistaken.

If the exact length of a year is 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes and 46 seconds - And this, expressed as a decimal is 365.242199

then

each month is 28.09555376923077

then 13 of these is exactly = 365.242199

Practically speaking - there would be 364 days in a year, then 1 additional day to account for the accumulated fractions of a year over it's course.

If the expressed year is exactly this length, then it fits exactly into a 13 month period.

What up, Christians, Jews, Muslims???!!!

Is this wrong?

The interesting thing about all this if it is correct is that 13 represents two things:

The church (12) + 1
God

12 disciples around the last supper table. Before Judas Iscariot had the devil enter him, and left - there are 13 persons in the room, if you include Yeshua.
All through His ministry before he is betrayed you could count 13 heads if Yeshua is with his disciples. 13. Not 12.

So what does 12 by itself represent? Just a church without God?

No a church with God, leadership, 12 tribes, 12 apostles. The Holy Spirit could only come when Mattias was there and there were 12 again. Jesus was going anyway. He needed people to work through.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
No a church with God, leadership, 12 tribes, 12 apostles. The Holy Spirit could only come when Mattias was there and there were 12 again. Jesus was going anyway. He needed people to work through.

Please don't confuse the issue.

When Yeshua walked the earth - He had 12 disciples. God with us.

Before Yeshua is betrayed - if you count EVERY person INCLUDING YESHUA - there are 13 people. 12 disciples + the Messiah. That's 13 people.

THERE 13 LUNATIONS EVERY SINGLE YEAR. NOT 12.

ALL 3 MAJOR ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS USE A 12 MONTH CALENDAR. Even Islam.

BUT THERE ARE 13 LUNATIONS EVERY SINGLE YEAR!

The word for "month" in Hebrew is - MOON.

The Calendar the West uses always needs to add days (leap years) so it doesn't go "out of sync".

A 13 month Calendar (as I described with the data given) never goes out of sync. I really don't think this is a coincidence.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
Interesting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Fixed_Calendar

Some Jewish, Christian, and Islamic groups[who?] have been historically opposed to the calendar because their tradition of worshiping every seventh day would result in either the day of the week of worship changing from year to year or eight days passing when Year Day or Leap Day occurs.[11] Others[who?] have contended that Year Day and Leap Day could be counted as additional days of worship.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Interesting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Fixed_Calendar

Some Jewish, Christian, and Islamic groups[who?] have been historically opposed to the calendar because their tradition of worshiping every seventh day would result in either the day of the week of worship changing from year to year or eight days passing when Year Day or Leap Day occurs.[11] Others[who?] have contended that Year Day and Leap Day could be counted as additional days of worship.

That's a decent article on the subject - aside from one major thing -

The year is not 365 days, full stop. It is 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes and 46 seconds. Like it or not - it is not exact in how modern man counts time.

The math we use to count minutes and hours is based on a measurement counted in multiples of 6 (60 seconds to a minute, 60 minutes to an hour) and then quartered into 4 periods of 6 hours each. Our 24 hour day. From what I understand - Hebrew did not use this system to measure time. The reason why Yeshua can say "Are there not 12 hours in a day" in John 11:9 and it be true even though depending on where one is in the world and what season it is the "sun up" times vary greatly - is because the Hebrews did not use this system to measure time. In the system the world uses - a 24 hour day with 60minute hours - At "noon" under this system - the Sun may be directly over your position at one time of the year - and a completely different position at another time of year, but it is still "noon" - if you are using the 24 hour system based on the 60 second minute and 60 minute hour.

So all that I have expressed is the current system, that of the year being 365 (24 hour) days, plus 5 hours, 48 minutes and 46 seconds, expressed in how we measure time (24 hour days - 4 blocks of 6 60minute hours and 60second minutes) - and expressed is as a decimal - 365.242199, using the measuring system.

Divide this number - 365.242199 - by 13

The number arrived at is 28.09555376923077

Multiply it back by 13 and you get 365.242199

It doesn't change. Not by one second.

So the article is partially misleading (and I also made this mistake at first) - in saying it "adds" a day. This is not so. Every day is represented. It's just that one of them is represented throughout the year as a partial (to the right of the decimal point) day up until it is time to add it all up.

Last edited:

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
. I can't post this stuff.

Last edited:

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
So I was watching a video by ODD TV - called "flat earth in 5 minutes". The likes/dislikes were almost down the middle - with slightly more dislikes.

I am convinced that with this subject, like no other - people create accounts to influence - and participate in - group or herd think. Not that I think it's all sock accounts - but I think they contribute more with this subject. I'm sure there are people who will dislike it *just* on the subject matter.

The hatred is real. I read the comments and I see such intense hatred. Many Christians don't like it because they think it makes Christianity / The Bible look ridiculous. Many many atheists hate it because their religion Scientism/Atheism is destroyed by it. If the earth is flat and the universe spins around us - there is a God or God(s) - there is no escaping this. It also gives credence to all the ancient major religions who's texts teach of a stationary, flat, earth. The texts one takes as metaphors or creative license with regards to the subject matter turn out to be literal, instead.

Yes, there was a flood. Where did the water come from? The Windows of Heaven. They were opened.

Heaven has windows? Just more creative language? Nope.

The earth has foundations/pillars? Just more creative language? No again. It was meant to be literal.

This subject is not just an "out there" (meaning unpopular/very few believe this) thing. For I have yet to see such intense hatred for nearly any other "out there" belief. Someone can say they believe lizard people walk among us. No one *hates* this subject, or the people promoting it. They are just looked at by unbelievers in lizard people as a bit odd and perhaps delusional.

But the hatred and ridicule for flat earth (by some) is super intense. I see such hatred - and threats - and people saying people who believe it should "kill themselves" - "not reproduce" and other super hateful things. I have heard of it splitting up relationships and families.

Some will say the shape doesn't matter. But those people are lying too. They know it matters on so many levels. It is proof of A Creator or Creators. It means they have been lied to since their earliest childhood. It means that organizations like NASA and other space agencies have stolen billions and billions of their dollars for fake missions, and given us cartoons instead. Not only stolen money though - stolen minds. They stole your money, and they stole your mind.

So why would any individual choose to believe (and admit they believe) the earth is flat? It's like saying you are Hitler. Worse, to some people.

I can tell you why. It is a super shock to your person. You don't believe, or think or wonder if there is a Creator.

You KNOW.

I don't pray very often, and not as often as I should. As a flat earther - one can still avoid God. I wouldn't suggest it's a good thing to do - but you still can. But this morning, on my knees crying I prayed. The issue was over something that just isn't going away from me. It's a heart issue that just isn't going away.

The difference in the prayer is that there is no duplicity. No wondering. No "maybe I'm talking to myself" lingering doubts. I know I am communicating with the Creator of the heavens and the earth. When I ended the prayer and got up, I got a very strong sense of His presence, and I knew the prayer had been heard.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
The best trolls (in the sense of adept at it) are so good at what they do you really can't tell or suspect the lie they are telling.

So it is with someone who I met on a message board. This person's main username comes somewhere after 'L' in the alphabet. First met on CF, then we communicated on another board for a while. Then privately. Very sweet personality, demure, and kind. She seemed to be romantically involved with someone else - and that was fine, because to me she was just a friend I met online who was kind to me.

In the end, I found out this person was not who they said they were. They were neither from the country they said, nor were they FEMALE. Their email address yielded a facebook account set up with it. It seemed real enough - although the pic was dubious - it was of a male. They had lots of friends they listed from the same country/area (not the one they said they were from though on 2 message boards).

I found all of this disappointing, and I blocked them - but even though I detest when people lie about their gender, I don't have any other negative thoughts towards this person. To me the person was a very kind female until I found out differently. I do not think that any person would ever suspect that they were lying about their gender - or their location (which was South America) - the show was that good. But they were.

Because of the goodwill and kindness, I can't identify this person's username. I just hope that HE stops playing a female for his own sake. It's something no one should lie about.

Top Bottom