Not open for further replies.

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Who is the real orchestrator of this war? Does scripture tell us? Any opinions on this?

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I wonder how they came up with that number given that a large area of northern Gaza has collapsed building in it. How do you have a accurate number of deaths at this point?

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I wonder how they came up with that number given that a large area of northern Gaza has collapsed building in it. How do you have a accurate number of deaths at this point?
So, would you say it could be less or more? Would you say the disproportionate retaliation stats are acceptable or something else? Many Christian Palestinians amongst that number.

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Thanks! Glad to see that you take a stand. However, the majority of Israelis disagree with you and not because they do not hold Hamas accountable. I'll show proof with scripture and news out of Israel that Jacob blames Bibi. I know someone said biblical prophecy isn't news, the funny thing is though, news is fulfilling prophecy during this end of the age, with startling accuracy! Even down to the name of the one who allowed the border between the settlements and and Palestine to be breached! God is holding Bibi and friends accountable for aiding and abetting. I'll prove that in a bit. Blessings!

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Here is where we are at. This was written after Esau and Jacob's time. So. Obidiah is speaking of two groups. One is governing and one is subjugated. The State of Israel -the Knesset in Kabbalah controls the State of things over Jacob and the remnant of. It is in the Kabbalah practitioner's hands and is a- Remphan state. Hence, the star over it. ✡The State over Jacob believes in MOLOCH = human sacrifice of its own. See. Benjamin Netanyahu and the Knesset who is with him, wasn't happy with the 7months of continual protest against them. The Israeli's don't want a Communist Regime over them. I have always made distinctions between Edom/Esau and Jacob. Through the vision in the grace of God given me, to understand His prophets, this war has been purposely fueled, funded and instigated by the government over Jacob. It is going to get worse. This will get out of control even for the Edomites. And yes, sadly Jacob too will suffer lost- meaning many out of the 12 Tribes of Israel there in that land will suffer a lost in great numbers. A remnant there will be spared. Pray for the Remnant of Jacob.

1Kings: 18 proof Obadiah prophesied what he did after Esau and Jacobs time on earth.
(Now Obadiah greatly feared the LORD, 4for when Jezebel had slaughtered the prophets of the LORD, Obadiah had taken a hundred prophets and hidden them, fifty men per cave, providing them with food and water.)

Jezebel came after Jacob and Esau's time.

The Destruction of Edom

1This is the vision of Obadiah:
This is what the Lord GOD says about Edom—
We have heard a message from the LORD;
an envoy has been sent among the nations
to say, “Rise up,
and let us go to battle against her!”— ( The Israeli's who have been protesting against Benny and his Knesset have had it put into their hearts to. Whether they are good bad or other. They don't want Communism. )
2“Behold, I will make you small among the nations; ( The protest has made Benny Net and the Knesset feel small because they are deeply despised by a majority in Israel and many Jews who are NOT Orthodox throughout the world too despise what Benny and Jets have been doing. They too are a small nation.)
you will be deeply despised.
3The pride of your heart has deceived you, ( Benny and the Knesset's pride in their "Vision" in Kabbalah, think they are untouchable. They are the orchestrators of what is going on now in Israel with this war. However, it is a monster that they will not be able to put back in the box. Prophecy says so. Bunkers are in the clefts of the Rocks. That is where the governing state over Israel will seek refuge as things escalate even bringing in other nations)

O dwellers in the clefts of the rocks
whose habitation is the heights,
who say in your heart,
‘Who can bring me down to the ground?’
4Though you soar like the eagle
and make your nest among the stars,
even from there I will bring you down,”
declares the LORD. ( Verse 4 is Proof! this is a prophecy for now and is not past as many Rabbis have said. They say this already happened. POPPYCOCK! No space travel back at the time of Obadiah or any near reference point in time close to him. As a matter of fact, BiBi was very proud of the Beresheet rocket launch which failed. He was there at its launch! And was all over the news prior going on about it.)

5“If thieves came to you,
if robbers by night—
oh, how you will be ruined—
would they not steal only what they wanted?
If grape gatherers came to you,
would they not leave some gleanings?
6But how Esau will be pillaged,
his hidden treasures sought out!
7All the men allied with you
will drive you to the border;
the men at peace with you
will deceive and overpower you.

Those who eat your bread
will set a trap for you
without your awareness of it.
8In that day, declares the LORD,
will I not destroy the wise men of Edom
and the men of understanding
in the mountains of Esau?

9Then your mighty men, O Teman, ("Teman"- this is where things get interesting. The More You Know 💫
💫
the name Benjamin is a related name, meaning from the name Teman- The South and to the right- Etymology From the root ימן (
ymn), which has to do with the right hand side and the southern direction. Interestingly, concerning Israel, that is where their bunkers are in relation to Palestine/West bank etc....... Related names• Via ימן (ymn): Benjamin, Imnah, Jamin, Mijamin, Miniamin, Tema, Temeni. Isn't that interesting. Benny is being specifically named in the Book of Obadiah.

Since his rule is what the people have been challenging, his mindset is "let's foment a war and act like "what, where, how, we didn't see this!" What a way to subjugate and stop the protest which were going on right up to the day "Hamas launched 2-3000 rockets at Israel, some reports say 5,000. Yeah ok! First Benny boast about their great technology ( for years) and how impenetrabletheir border is and now all of a sudden Hamas has a lot of fire, it breaches the most secure border on the planet! Israel didn't see this coming?! Nothing?! If it sounds too fantastic it is! "Oh, oh let's say the Biden administration is at fault for the 6billion dollar release to Iran! Yeah , yeah everyone will believe that". Except every president and politician is in the pocket of the synagogue of satan. All claim "zionist" positions and are stabled under a Rabbi. They may fool everyone except for God who sees their plots from the heavens and even broadcasted them before FOX NEWS and all gave their spin!

The mighty men of Teman/Benjamin

will be terrified,
so that everyone in the mountains of Esau
will be cut down in the slaughter.
10Because of the violence against your brother Jacob,
you will be covered with shame

and cut off forever.
11On the day you stood aloof
while strangers carried off his wealth
and foreigners entered his gate
and cast lots for Jerusalem,
you were just like one of them.
12But you should not gloat in that day,
your brother’s day of misfortune,
nor rejoice over the people of Judah
in the day of their destruction,
nor boast proudly
in the day of their distress.
13You should not enter the gate of My people
in the day of their disaster,
nor gloat over their affliction
in the day of their disaster,
nor loot their wealth
in the day of their disaster.
14Nor should you stand at the crossroads
to cut off their fugitives,
nor deliver up their survivors
in the day of their distress.
The Deliverance of Israel
15For the Day of the LORD is near
for all the nations. ( The Day of the Lord begins with at the 3 Days of Darkness/6th seal and concludes with His second coming. Everything in between is a time determined by God, but within all this rainbow flag stuff, viruses and plots with Covid shots and gene editing and wars and rumors of wars, the Day of the Lord will begin soon and a pause to all this chaos will come.)

As you have done, it will be done to you;
your recompense will return upon your own head.
16For as you drank on My holy mountain,
so all the nations will drink continually.
They will drink and gulp it down;
they will be as if they had never existed.
17But on Mount Zion there will be deliverance,
and it will be holy,
and the house of Jacob
will reclaim their possession.
18Then the house of Jacob will be a blazing fire,
and the house of Joseph a burning flame;
but the house of Esau will be stubble—
Jacob will set it ablaze and consume it.
Therefore no survivor will remain
from the house of Esau.”
For the LORD has spoken.
19Those from the Negev will possess the mountains of Esau;
those from the foothills will possess the land of the Philistines.( The Land where Jerusalem is was called Palestine during Christ's time before that The Land of the Philistines.)
They will occupy the fields of Ephraim and Samaria,
and Benjamin ( The Tribe of Benjamin not Benny Net and the jets.) will possess Gilead.
20And the exiles of this host of the Israelites
will possess the land of the Canaanites as far as Zarephath;
and the exiles from Jerusalem who are in Sepharad (Sephardic Jews who settled in Portugal, Spain, France...)
will possess the cities of the Negev.
21The deliverers will ascend Mount Zion
to rule over the mountains of Esau.
And the kingdom will belong to the LORD. ( Cloud by day and fire by night again will be).

WATCH!

Last edited:

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
News which shows Israeli unrest with calls for BiBi to resign.

6But how Esau will be pillaged,
his hidden treasures sought out!
7All the men allied with you
will drive you to the border;
the men at peace with you
will deceive and overpower you.
Those who eat your bread
will set a trap for you
without your awareness of it.
8In that day, declares the LORD,
will I not destroy the wise men of Edom
and the men of understanding
in the mountains of Esau?

The mighty men of Teman/Benjamin
will be terrified,
so that everyone in the mountains of Esau
will be cut down in the slaughter.
10Because of the violence against your brother Jacob,
you will be covered with shame
and cut off forever.
11On the day you stood aloof
while strangers carried off his wealth
and foreigners entered his gate
and cast lots for Jerusalem,

This is to be intwined with Micah 3.

This is soooo sad what is going on in Israel. Pray, that is the only thing we can do. Shut the haters from both sides down with prayer. Too great a stone to lift, take the side of Christ and pray for the peace of Jerusalem. This is so sickening what's going on for all caught in the middle.
🙏
😭

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
What do fake zionist, Evangelicals and Madonna have in common ?.....

Put the video below to about 6:09. In 2019 the Kabbalist were telling us all that " Not everyone is coming to the future. Not everyone from the past is going to last." People should ask why all the Evangelicals are such war mongers when Christ is the Prince of Peace and Micah said Zion is not build on blood. Why does this misguided wicked woman have more in common with war mongering Evangelicals? Why does this dancer have the Palestinian Flag on her back with flowers representing death RIP, that you leave at a grave? The flowers also represent the Arab Spring which actually is a set up by the false zionist. Plus wearing a mask just before Covid. Why do Evangelicals have more in common with this witch whose concert was not by her design but by her Kabbalistic handlers? I know none of this has anything in common with Christians. Madonna practices Kabbalah, she's stabled under the head practitioners, she has said so.
Bing AI search...."Madonna practices Kabbalah"?

"Yes, you’re correct. Madonna has been a committed student of Kabbalah for many years. She was raised in a staunchly Catholic family, but after many years of a traumatic religious childhood, she sought new ways to understand God more deeply1. She found and started to study Kabbalah to fulfill her spiritual needs1. Madonna believes Kabbalah is not a religion but a method to understand life deeply and more spiritually, which is more appropriate to her own beliefs1. However, her decision to study Kabbalah also faced criticism."

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
What Messiah do people think BiBi is heralding in? The only One True Shepherd has already come. It is as I have said - The one called Tyre the Rock/Stone of stumbling is who Evangelicals and Christ rejecting Jews will be given. Who else is BiBi (Teman) and Evangelicals hoping for? This video proves everything the prophets said, what I have said. BiBi is Teman. You cannot understand the OT without the light of the New Covenant. Creepy and sad, so many are deceived. Their false messiah has missed every pivotal moment prophetically speaking. The Messiah is to come before the destruction of the second temple. He did, not only that prophesied its destruction. No take backcies, its done!
Matthew 24:
Temple Destruction Foretold
1As Jesus left the temple and was walking away, His disciples came up to Him to point out its buildings. 2 Do you see all these things?” He replied. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes

The reason for the allowed breach of the border was a political move to ensure BiBi's reign and to unite Israel under one common cause. The protest began in March 2023 and were going on right up and until Oct. 7th, 2023. Israelis 100% will turn on Teman, it has already begun. Unfortunately, Teman's acts will bring the false messiah because he will rise up after this war that will bring all nations into it. I pray God intercede, but I doubt these prophecies can be pushed off to a later time. The 6th seal will happen sometime soon while all this crazy is going on. Pray for Israel. Blessings!

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
What Messiah do people think BiBi is heralding in? The only One True Shepherd has already come. It is as I have said - The one called Tyre the Rock/Stone of stumbling is who Evangelicals and Christ rejecting Jews will be given. Who else is BiBi (Teman) and Evangelicals hoping for? This video proves everything the prophets said, what I have said. BiBi is Teman. You cannot understand the OT without the light of the New Covenant. Creepy and sad, so many are deceived. Their false messiah has missed every pivotal moment prophetically speaking. The Messiah is to come before the destruction of the second temple. He did, not only that prophesied its destruction. No take backcies, its done!
Matthew 24:
Temple Destruction Foretold
1As Jesus left the temple and was walking away, His disciples came up to Him to point out its buildings. 2 Do you see all these things?” He replied. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

Why have American Presidents needed meetings with men who loathe Christ? Even Trump had the same such meeting. Every president elect since Ronald Reagan has had this meeting. Why? Who are these men to US policy? What do they have to do with a nation's laws? Christians better wake up!

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Why have American Presidents needed meetings with men who loathe Christ? Even Trump had the same such meeting. Every president elect since Ronald Reagan has had this meeting. Why? Who are these men to US policy? What do they have to do with a nation's laws? Christians better wake up!

American Presidents meet with many men who loathe Christ. How many meetings do American Presidents have with Muslim leaders in the world? So what? Why don't you complain about that?

American Laws are based upon the Bible...or were. Thus the U.S. and Israel in the past have had a close connection.

The U.S. and Israel have a close connection because both are representative of the two houses of God. The Church and Israel.

Lees

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
American Presidents meet with many men who loathe Christ. How many meetings do American Presidents have with Muslim leaders in the world? So what? Why don't you complain about that?

American Laws are based upon the Bible...or were. Thus the U.S. and Israel in the past have had a close connection.

The U.S. and Israel have a close connection because both are representative of the two houses of God. The Church and Israel.

Lees
How did I know you would say that. The difference is, American presidents haven't signed onto their Jihadist laws to be implemented. They have however, signed onto the Noahide laws, which have nothing, zero, zilch -to do with Noah. I knew this would get a stir out of you.😏 America signed on for a synagogue of satan slaughter of it citizens. Covid is one means. Deception and betrayal , and the handing over of nations with Christian influence in their laws, is sealed with a kiss. The Judas' will realize too late their crime against Christianity. They have hung themselves.

Last edited:

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Lees
1. You are the church when you serve Yeshua ha Mashiach! 2. You are only called " My people Israel" when God prevails in you! Israel means God Prevail! Otherwise, you are shaft to be sifted out and blown away.

Last edited:

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
How did I know you would say that. The difference is, American presidents haven't signed onto their Jihadist laws to be implemented. They have however, signed onto the Noahide laws, which have nothing, zero, zilch -to do with Noah. I knew this would get a stir out of you.😏 America signed on for a synagogue of satan slaughter of it citizens. Covid is one means. Deception and betrayal , and the handing over of nations with Christian influence in their laws, is sealed with a kiss. The Judas' will realize too late their crime against Christianity. They have hung themselves.
No matter what Lees, the prophet's don't lie! The recorded events don't lie. ISRAEL! God Prevails!

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I step to , bring it to those who are the left of God. I slide back to the right hand after stepping to the goats I have the battle gear on.🤩 knowledge is power!

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Lees
Synagogue of satan doesn't believe in the God of Israel. Don't you read the bible? Both Christ and John the Baptist has called them brood of vipers- children of devils. Some people are easily bought and sell out Christianity for 30 pieces of silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom