Not open for further replies.

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I'm just curious, this question is for anyone. What color was Noah? He had a black son, who was black, Noah or his wife? What color were his daughter- in- laws. Let's say Noah was black, how does this curse Lees hangs his hat on, apply?

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Noah's anger with his son is not one directed toward his pigment. It is directed toward the disgust and shame his son had for his weakness and exposing of himself in a drunken stupor. He is the patriarch, "don't be embarrassed with me and undermine my position, I am your father, no shame in me, mano a mano, what's your self righteous stance? I've been under tremendous stress, I needed to let loose" Lol!😂

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Back to the crux of the thread.

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
Yeah 👌🏼. And I told you, those in Christ are not under any curse of any law. " It is completion"! Christ paid it all. With what you teach shows you are outside of Christ. You want curses have them. You can disagree with me. Like I said, we will definitely find out. 😁

I never said the Christian was under any curse of the Law. Please pay attention. Go back and read post #(36)

Okaaaay??? So, why of all the curses including the ones of Deuteronomy alllll go away concerning the faithful but the curse of Gen. 9:24-27 remains for blacks, Christian and/or otherwise? You do know Genesis is attributed to Moses concerning authorship? It was given to him to know the account of those before him. Enoch's book is the earliest written account. The curse was only upon the youngest son. You're just a racist applying a personal sin and curse for his perceived shame of his father's nakedness upon all blacks. It wasn't even a generational curse it was for Canaan only. This discussion acknowledging your ridiculous racist rants, I will no longer participate in. 🙄

Again, go back and read post #(36). Only the Mosaic Law was done away. (Gen. 9:24-27) was long before the Law.

Only Canaan was not the guilty party. Ham was. Note that Ham is especially noted in (Gen. 9:18) as the father of Canaan yet no such designation is mentioned when Shem and Japheth are named. Why? No doubt because of the mention of Canaan in (Gen. 9:25). The blessings and curses given in Noah's prophecy apply to all of the descendants of Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Do you accuse God of being racist? He did choose the Jews over the rest of the people. Didn't he? Does that bother you? (Deut. 14:2) Was God racist when he forbade Paul to go to Asia and instead go to Europe. And as a result Europe became Christian. (Acts 16:6-10) And all fits with the blessings given in (Gen. 9:24-27) To Shem is the blessing given. And Japheth would benefit in those blessings. Israel is of Shem. Europe is of Japheth. My, my, what a racist God is.

Lees

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I never said the Christian was under any curse of the Law. Please pay attention. Go back and read post #(36)

Again, go back and read post #(36). Only the Mosaic Law was done away. (Gen. 9:24-27) was long before the Law.

Only Canaan was not the guilty party. Ham was. Note that Ham is especially noted in (Gen. 9:18) as the father of Canaan yet no such designation is mentioned when Shem and Japheth are named. Why? No doubt because of the mention of Canaan in (Gen. 9:25). The blessings and curses given in Noah's prophecy apply to all of the descendants of Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Do you accuse God of being racist? He did choose the Jews over the rest of the people. Didn't he? Does that bother you? (Deut. 14:2) Was God racist when he forbade Paul to go to Asia and instead go to Europe. And as a result Europe became Christian. (Acts 16:6-10) And all fits with the blessings given in (Gen. 9:24-27) To Shem is the blessing given. And Japheth would benefit in those blessings. Israel is of Shem. Europe is of Japheth. My, my, what a racist God is.

Lees
I have no clue what you are saying. I will not get caught up in fighting over long genealogy this and that as scripture teaches. Mistyped or otherwise. Don't know who is against Jews, I know who is against truth. Shem, Ham, Japheth , whoever is Canaan, who is this or that, who is black, who is Europe, who is Israel, blah, blah, blah....All who are God's are called Israel. Moses delivered the Israelites and they have many shades. Clearly, you like to act like a gnat. Lol! The only racist in this conversation is you. I take pleasure in simply being right. You are just a sparring partner. I like working out. Can't take people like you seriously. You are dime a dozen and simply love to start trouble.👿 Cest la vie! Carry on........😁

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Lees
Titus 3:9 states to avoid foolish arguments over laws and genealogies because they are fruitless. Hence, your fruitless, endless regurgitation of false intetps of Genesis. Why are they fruitless arguments to God? because law is no account in Christ because He is our justification and genealogies mean nothing because all are the same in Christ. God shows no favoritism. Faith in Christ is the begin and end all. You're not Christian, you're an instigator and accuser of it. Let's see how that works out!

Any mistype by me is irrelevant because your argument is a non sequitur before the face of God and His facts . Check Mate! New Covenant King takes your little devil king, you pawn!

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
I have no clue what you are saying. I will not get caught up in fighting over long genealogy this and that as scripture teaches. Mistyped or otherwise. Don't know who is against Jews, I know who is against truth. Shem, Ham, Japheth , whoever is Canaan, who is this or that, who is black, who is Europe, who is Israel, blah, blah, blah....All who are God's are called Israel. Moses delivered the Israelites and they have many shades. Clearly, you like to act like a gnat. Lol! The only racist in this conversation is you. I take pleasure in simply being right. You are just a sparring partner. I like working out. Can't take people like you seriously. You are dime a dozen and simply love to start trouble.👿 Cest la vie! Carry on........😁

A 'long genealogy'? What does that matter? The blessings and curses of (Gen. 9:24-27) go back to only three persons. Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

What do you mean "Mistyped or otherwise"? Oh...you say 'blah, blah, blah. In other words, Scripture means nothing to you. You say all of God's people are called Israel. Show the Scripture please.

It's quite simple. You accuse me of being a 'racist'. So I ask you, did God choose the Jews above all other people? (Deut. 14:2) Did God forbid Paul to go to Asia and instead go to Europe? And as a result Europe became Christian. (Acts 16:6-10) That is Scripture, making God, as you say, a 'racist'. Or is that a 'mistype' as you want to say.

Titus 3:9 states to avoid foolish arguments over laws and genealogies because they are fruitless. Hence, your fruitless, endless regurgitation of false intetps of Genesis. Why are they fruitless arguments to God? because law is no account in Christ because He is our justification and genealogies mean nothing because all are the same in Christ. God shows no favoritism. Faith in Christ is the begin and end all. You're not Christian, you're an instigator and accuser of it. Let's see how that works out!

Any mistype by me is irrelevant because your argument is a non sequitur before the face of God and His facts . Check Mate! New Covenant King takes your little devil king, you pawn!

(Gen. 9:24-27) is a prophecy from God. Not a foolish question over genealogies. And only 'foolish questions' over law are to be avoided. Not legitimate questions. Paul argued over law and grace more than any New Testament writer. Why? Because it was not foolish, but necessary.

Oh, I see. When I show you how much you don't know the Scripture, when you blatantly are in error, you want to call it a 'mistype'. Typical. Not only are you ignorant of the Scripture, but you won't admit that you were wrong. And you try and cover it up by calling it 'mistypes'. Sure....and you think I don't see that?

My argument is based upon the Word of God, which I present. You're argument is based on 'you' alone. Certainly not based upon Scripture.

Lees

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
What do fake zionist, Evangelicals and Madonna have in common ?.....

Put the video below to about 6:09. In 2019 the Kabbalist were telling us all that " Not everyone is coming to the future. Not everyone from the past is going to last." People should ask why all the Evangelicals are such war mongers when Christ is the Prince of Peace and Micah said Zion is not build on blood. Why does this misguided wicked woman have more in common with war mongering Evangelicals? Why does this dancer have the Palestinian Flag on her back with flowers representing death RIP, that you leave at a grave? The flowers also represent the Arab Spring which actually is a set up by the false zionist. Plus wearing a mask just before Covid. Why do Evangelicals have more in common with this witch whose concert was not by her design but by her Kabbalistic handlers? I know none of this has anything in common with Christians. Madonna practices Kabbalah, she's stabled under the head practitioners, she has said so.
Bing AI search...."Madonna practices Kabbalah"?

"Yes, you’re correct. Madonna has been a committed student of Kabbalah for many years. She was raised in a staunchly Catholic family, but after many years of a traumatic religious childhood, she sought new ways to understand God more deeply1. She found and started to study Kabbalah to fulfill her spiritual needs1. Madonna believes Kabbalah is not a religion but a method to understand life deeply and more spiritually, which is more appropriate to her own beliefs1. However, her decision to study Kabbalah also faced criticism."

As the Kabbalist witch said " Not everyone is coming to the future".

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
@Hadassah

Always easier to convince yourself.

Lees

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Pretty convincing with Kabbalist predictive programming in your face years before and then after is happening. There really isn't any prophecy going on with predictive programming. It is simply telling you what they want to do, and passing the blueprints to whomever is to fulfill it. True prophecy on the other hand is told thousands of years in advance like Micah 3 and Obadiah ....etc..... and the goats do what they are warned not to.

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
As the Kabbalist witch said " Not everyone is coming to the future".
Where are the Palestinians suppose to go? If the Kabbalist want the land and really want to lessen the casualties, then why is Egypt building a border wall preventing the Palestinians from leaving? Egypt is their only way to escape at this point. Could it be retaliation from both Israel and America that Egypt is doing this? Could it be the puppet king put in place during the Obama administration? You bet! It's all " zionist" bull. It's all just more of their Blood 🩸 Libel sacrifice. They have every intention of destroying the Palestinians. Period!

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
" Do unto others what you would have them do unto you" - Jesus Christ.

" You shall reap what you sow".........Micah 3 "They build Zion with blood 🩸 " Isaiah and Micah reveal the punishments. Evil is 🤢🤮

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yeah sure, they don't want the poor Palestinians to be displaced. I have one question, have they seen the desolation? Really, what the heck are they going back to? Bibi has made it clear in many news broadcasts- " there will be no two state solution, there will be no Palestinian state."
So, all this talk is gaslighting.

I want everyone reading here to remember that. When you have your enemy at your door, when you are not afforded a place to turn, when your children are in need- " What you do to the least of your brothers you have done it to Me"- Jesus.

No matter what, it is clear Bibi and his officials allowed and helped with the border breach of Oct. 7th 2023. He, put Israel in harms way first and foremost and continues to punish innocent Palestinians on top of that. All the evidence proves he and his cohorts are guilty as sin! Orchestrated ! That and only THAT is what makes this all disgusting! There is a God, He is about justice.....🙏🏼

Lees

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Yes
True prophecy on the other hand is told thousands of years in advance like Micah 3 and Obadiah ....etc..... and the goats do what they are warned not to.

And like (Gen. 9:24-27).

Lees

Hadassah

Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom